Six 4 sp servings
• 2 5oz containers of Nounós Whole Milk Black & Blueberry Yogurt
• 1 c, plus 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (I used vanilla)
• 1 packet unflavored gelatin
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour the 3 tablespoons of milk into a small bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the surface; let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Heat the remaining cup of milk in a saucepan over medium heat (or microwave), taking care not to let it come to a boil.
3. Remove it from the heat; stir in the honey and vanilla extract until well blended.
4. Whisk in the softened gelatin and then the yogurt until smooth; you’ll see the mixture thicken a bit.
5. Divide it evenly among individual cups or bowls or molds. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set.
6. Top with blueberry coulis, fresh or macerated fruit. Enjoy! 💋 @mataharley
*** OPTIONAL ***
Eight 1 sp servings
• 1/2 c blueberries
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• 2 Tbsp sugar
1. Combine all the ingredients together; nlend with a hand mixer until smooth (about 60 seconds).
2. Add the mixture to a pot and place on the stove over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then simmer for around 5 mins until it thickens to desired consistency.
3. Strain the mixture through a sieve by rubbing the mixture through with the back of a spoon or spatula. (The only tedious part of the recipe)
4. Cool at room temperature. Reserve the mixture in the refrigerator for use. The mixture keeps well in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Bring back to room temp to pour.